|

N&W Railroad Bridge793 viewsN&W Railroad Bridge. Crossed Little Miami River near Batavia A 155 ft. deck Howe Truss built in 1877. In 1884 the bridge gave way under a passenger train. The engineer and fireman were killed. The thirty passenger trapped in the car precariously perchsed on the bridge were rescued. Sketch is from the Harpers Weekly. The N&W later replaced the bridge with it metal one that stands today.
|
|

Stonelick Covered Bridge635 viewsStonelick Covered Bridge. Historical Marker placed
on the bridge during the Bicentennial celebration for Clermont County
|
|

Cedron Covered Bridge833 viewsCedron Covered Bridge. Crossed Bullskin Creek. Franklin Township, north of Mt. Olive. Built 1870 Collapsed under the weight of a steam tractor-1948
Photo from Carl Hartman, Clermont County Engineer
|
|

Bullskin/Cedron Bridge744 viewsBullskin/Cedron Bridge. Crossed Bullskin Creek near Cedron. It had a double Burr truss built in 1876. It was removed in 1949
|
|

Cloverlick Covered Bridge753 viewsCloverlick Covered Bridge over Cloverlick Creek on Bethel-Concord Rd. It was a 120 ft. double Burr truss built in 1877. It was removed in 1937.
|
|

Jackson Pike Covered Bridge767 viewsJackson Pike Covered Bridge, a 170 ft Smith truss built in 1876, Removed in 1966.
|
|

Lenroot Road Covered Bridge782 viewsLenroot Road Covered Bridge. Franklin Township. Crossed West Branch Bullskin Creek, near SR 756.
Collapsed under the weight of a threshing machine.
Photo from Bethel Historical Society collection
|
|

Miamiville Railroad Bridge771 viewsMiamiville Railroad Bridge-Little Miami Railroad.
Built c1854. A covered deck Howe Truss replaced by steel in 1885. The stretch is from a Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland and Eire Illustrated RR Guide. In 1886 Confederate General John Hunt Morgan attempted to burn the bridge but was stopped by Union Troops.
|
|

Milford Covered Bridge742 viewsMilford Covered Bridge- Crossed Little Miami River. The first covered bridge in Milford was built in 1818 and served until 1839 when it was replaced by a two-lane Wernwag Truss as shown the sketch. It was removed in 1894
|
|

Milford Covered Bridge722 viewsMilford Covered Bridge 1839-1894
|
|

Milford South Covered Bridge800 viewsMilford South Covered Bridge. Over East Fork Little Miami River near Roundbottom Rd. Destroyed in 1915
|
|

Milford South Covered Bridge773 viewsMilford South Covered Bridge crossed the East Fork of the Little Miami River on South Milford Road at the junction of Round Bottom Rd. It was destroyed by a "cyclone' IN 1915. Pictures is the destroyed bridge.
|
|
|